My cricket experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here is my cricket experience:

2 Mondays ago: I went to buy 1k roaches like I always do, when I noticed they only ship on Mondays- I just missed the deadline, and they wouldn't ship until the NEXT Monday. Problem is, they won't ship until the Monday after that due to the holiday. So, being in dire need of bugs (and refusing to pay PetSmart/Petco's inflated prices) I purchased 1k crickets.

I never though I would say this, but I like the roaches so much better!! Even Loki wasn't as interested :x They crickets stink, jump, and are just a pain in general- in conclusion, I will never buy crickets again.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Yep. We still get both crickets and roaches for our beardie, just for variety, because there's hardly anything else easily available now that superworms are no longer an option. We started with crickets and discovered roaches a little later, but I can imagine that if you start with roaches and then have to settle for crickets for some reason, you're going to be "spoiled" and not want to deal with the crickets :roll:

Agreed -- roaches are so much easier and better in just about every way :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
SHBailey":rna67q6t said:
Yep. We still get both crickets and roaches for our beardie, just for variety, because there's hardly anything else easily available now that superworms are no longer an option. We started with crickets and discovered roaches a little later, but I can imagine that if you start with roaches and then have to settle for crickets for some reason, you're going to be "spoiled" and not want to deal with the crickets :roll:

Agreed -- roaches are so much easier and better in just about every way :)

No kidding!! I'm more spoiled than Loki :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom