Visited baby Pogona Minor,getting carlos GF+breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
86626-5187970530.jpg
86626-97105233.jpg
86626-9246449829.jpg
86626-5187970530.jpg
HI all! Went to the local reptile park while carlos was at home with impaction, asked some questions about it e.t.c the lady was super nice and let me hold one of the snakes bobby who was such a nice snake, got some pics with him and got some of the one week old dwarf beardies (pogona minor) in there little enclosure,same species as carlos, they were the cutest things! Literally smaller than my pinkie finger, they had some adult dwarfes aswell and since they are not as aggressive as central beardies they can be kept together! They are so cute together playing in there enormous amazing natural enclosure! They have some amazing replies there: beardies: centrals and dwarfs, frilled necks crocs and king skinks, heaven! Plus there is a chance of a work opportunity for me there in October! Any way another positive is that Carlos finally layed a huge bog after not pooing in 4 weeks, plus got him a new enclosure, which Is much bigger and spacier, after laying that poo he's been chasing his crickets like never before! Got some major news about carlos tho!!! Plan to get him a girl freind in May and THEN BREED DWARFS IN DECEMBER!!!!! And since they are less aggressive carlos will eventually be able to live in with his girl freind as dwarfs sometimes live in small groups and enjoy company! So exited will update soon! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom