Little Igni

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a little introduction topic about him before but haven't gotten the chance to get on here more, and I've taken so many pictures of my little guy I wanted to share!
88847-2321083667.jpg
His cage set up, don't worry I have a much bigger tank for when he gets bigger!
88847-6120712655.jpg
Having a nice morning beard stretch
88847-5401417003.jpg
Realizing I was taking pictures of him, lol
88847-9422465330.jpg
"More pictures, mom? I'm trying to sleep in your hair here"
88847-6207052069.jpg
His little bed, cuz it gets cold in my house at night but we recently got him a heating pad too to keep his tank warm at night

He's about to go through a shed so I'm sure soon he's going to just shoot up in size :) Found out how to let him run around my room safely and he loves being out and about, though so far he hates being completely outside. It's so nice being on here and seeing all the other bearded dragons and beardie slaves, lol

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
He's very cute :D The only thing I would recommend is to get a new thermometer. Those stick on ones are junk. Get either a thermometer with a probe or an IR temp gun.

Adorabubbles

Original Poster
JessPets":27clnt8t said:
He's very cute :D The only thing I would recommend is to get a new thermometer. Those stick on ones are junk. Get either a thermometer with a probe or an IR temp gun.
Thank you! And I know, mostly it's just temporary so that he doesn't freeze or it's not too hot because the other things are kind of expensive but that is my next step :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Adorabubbles":1nbrm44g said:
JessPets":1nbrm44g said:
Thank you! And I know, mostly it's just temporary so that he doesn't freeze or it's not too hot because the other things are kind of expensive but that is my next step :)

That's good. If you look on amazon, an IR temp gun shouldn't cost anymore than $12-15 bucks, so not too bad

Adorabubbles

Original Poster
JessPets":2mj8b6eq said:
Adorabubbles":2mj8b6eq said:
JessPets":2mj8b6eq said:

That's good. If you look on amazon, an IR temp gun shouldn't cost anymore than $12-15 bucks, so not too bad
Okay, that's good. I got a few of Igni's things from amazon but I didn't look for a temp gun on there so I'll definitely be looking into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom