Lizarto story from his past, to today

Status
Not open for further replies.
lizarto had a bad past, but after i take him took care of him, he became the greatest lizard ever
his original name was dude. and he had only a fluorescent lamp, no heat bulb no UVB, he was left with crickets over night, and they ate his right toes. my cousin then took the dragon from the guy who owned it, decide to give it to my brother. of course he didn't take care of it either. (ugh). i ended up taking it out of the tank, and baby him for a while, feeding him some crickets, give him some water and a lot of love.
82276-9191164523.jpg
this is him getting loved and a bed to sleep.

i would talk to dude for a while, and try to warm him up. i would tear up, and rub his head to tell him, "you are in good hands now." and gave him a big hug. after all of that love and care. my brother told me i can have him. before i never gave dude any bulbs, he had the natural sun to give him UVB. i looked around the internet and found this site, i read and read, and finding out what they need, i smiled and went to buy a heat lamp from the pet store. i looked at him, and smiled, " you are not dude anymore, but a lizard.. liar-toe... lizarto." he looked at me, and had a small smile on his face. giving a kiss on his repti-lips. i let him sleep with me every night, and make sure he gets enough attention and love, the next day, i was teaching lizarto his name, i gave him a super everytime he looks at me. after about three days of training, he finally learned his name. when he is in trouble, i will say his name much slower, and he will stare. he did a lot of bad things, like escaping, biting, hissing. whenever he does anything i don't approve, i will give him a small tap on his lower back. as i call it the spanky. once lizarto understand what he do and do nots. i brung squishy in, lizarto first saw squishy, he thought he was food. i even looked at lizarto "uh-uh" he backed up and looked up. squishy gave lizarto a hug, as they become great lizard friends. and from this day on, lizarto and squishy remain friends forever, and never want to leave each other.

82276-8788809641.jpg
when squishy hugged lizarto :D

82276-2859965344.jpg
this is them today! :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom