giornos first adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil giorno has been with me for about a week now, hes been pretty hesitant when being out of his vivarium mostly just clinging onto my shirt like these (sorry for my ugly mug in there)
89832-6495776079.jpg
89832-8184795645.jpg
this morning he even went into my hood for a few minutes
89832-3373440392.jpg

tonight before his bed time id been out of the house for a few hours so decided we could have a little cuddle before it was time for him to sleep
the rascal started running around the door (it was shut luckily!) and when i put him on my chest in bed he started trying to run up my arms to get on the bed headboard frame and running around the bed, i had to put him back in his vivarium after but it's such a nice change to see him becoming more confident now
i hope we can have many more moments like this to come ^__^

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
You will have many many more moments. If he is adventurous like mine your going to have your hands full. The Hoodie thing is cute. Mine has recently taken to sleeping in my slippers.

SDragons

Juvie Member
The good thing is that once they get big it is harder for them to fit in tiny places.

At 3 months old ours ran directly at the gas fireplace and through the grate at the bottom. Thank goodness the fireplace was off. Now he is way too big to fit.

We set up a basking light stand for when he is outside his house. If we can't find him he will go back to the lights after a while.

You have a real cutie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom