This is funny, but deals with a touchy subject. Saphira

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Colorado. Where Marijuana is legal. It is also the Home of the Denver Broncos, who played the Oakland Raiders today. (We crushed them) but we were getting ready to watch the Game and my friend (A stoner from way back) pulls out some weed and starts to roll a joint. (Please note that I don't like the stuff. The last time I tried it I was setting in my bathtub rocking back and forth repeatedly telling myself that no one had ever died from weed. I was also fairly convinced that I was a computer simulation... Anyways) Saphira was out, cause he likes the Broncos, and he caught sniff of that stuff. I know it caught his attention cause his shot around and looked at it like a Lion looks at a Zebra on the plains of Africa. Now I have seen my Dragon do some pretty amazing fits of physical prowess, this was not one of them. He jumped from me on to my friend, with out any warning what so every, and missed. He managed to catch on the Stoner Hoomans arm, who was in short sleeves and CLAWED his way to a safe resting spot before jumping for the Marijuana and landed in a bowl Potato Chips. No. I didn't let him eat it. (The chips or the weed) And while I'm sure in it's raw state weed wouldn't be harmful, I'd rather not take the chance, and on top of that, it would be a very expensive meal if it did hold some nutritional value. I had to lock him up because he would not leave my friend alone after that. Now, here is the subject... Has anyone else encountered the Beardie going after the wacky tabacky? I took in to count that he had not ate yet and weed has a very Kale, grassy smell to it. So it is possible that he was hungry. While I will never let my Dragon have it... I can add a new title to Saphira's Name. He is now... Lord Saphira Adonis. Eater of Crickets, Climber of Curtains, Rider of Poodles, Crusher of Chips, Protector of the house of Minimum, Air to the Dragon Lords of the Down Under.
PS My friends arm is scratched up very badly and Saphira showed NO remorse what so ever. He does what he wants. (Please find the humor in this. I couldn't stop crying I was laughing so hard)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Basil.... It smells like basil. Some say that dragons like basil, mine detests it! Though I don't think I would allow it to be smoked in the same room my dragon was in (possible contact buzz) not real sure what the lasting effects would be, if any.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
I hope no one gets offended by this because it is by far the funniest thing I've heard!!! I guess if he ever runs away from home you know where to start looking for him

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Alaska is just now in the process of making marijuana legal, and figuring out how much sales tax the state can get away with collecting on it, and whether or not that's even going to be a drop in the bucket to make up for the loss of oil revenue in our boom-or-bust economy. I have no idea what the long term effect of all this is going to be, but my husband won't allow the stuff in our house and I have no problem with that because I have no desire to get stoned anyway. I'm fat enough as it is, even without having to deal with the "marijuana munchies".

So there's very little possibility that our beardie will ever come in contact with the stuff, even though it's tempting to wonder if it could make the little wannabe strict carnivore hungry enough to actually eat some veggies of any kind :roll:

This was hilarious. Too bad you didn't get a video of Saphira diving into the potato chips. That would have been something to see...
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Where I live its been legal for about 15 years. There are reports of toxicity with animals ingesting cannabis...at least that's what the big sign at my vet says. I doubt a small amount of dried would be a health concern, but the concentrates might be. Either way, stop feeding your dragon potato chips. Stick with kale chips :)

Yes, I'm joking ;)

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I try to record him doing some of this stuff but it's so random. And if I do try to cord him he just stops and looks at me.he is a pain in the butt. Just fyi that was one of Colorados concerns as well... we have a very very large surplus of money. Crime rates dropped. And unemployment dropped. One because of all the dispensers and people and because a lot of employersstopped drug testing for certain jobs.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Yes -- isn't it frustrating that whenever they do something cute, you never seem to have a camera handy, and then even if you do, they stop once you aim it at them :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom