Hooman thoughts. Dragon thoughts. Thoughtful.

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Hooman thoughts. Dragon thoughts. Thoughtful.

Postby Minimum3 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:09 am

Inside the Hoomans brain: I get it, really I do. Some people see their pets as their babies. But that's not me. Don't get me wrong. I love my Phira. My Mr. Lizard. My Scary Dragon. But he's my friend. Not my baby. I'm not his Daddy.
Inside Phira brain: Formula: c = f where: c = the speed of light = 300,000 km/s or 3.0 x 108 m/s. = the wavelength of light, usually measured in meters or Ångströms (1 Å = 10-10 m) f = the frequency at which light waves pass by, measured in units of per seconds (1/s). Ands I loves basking in it... CRICKETS!... nope no Crickets.
Inside the Hoomans brain: Why do people insist on thinking that I call Phira my baby? It's so annoying. He is a Lizard. An awesome amazing Lizard, but he is my friend. A rude *****, demanding, selfish little hell creature but he is still my friend.
Phira Brain: Do I have to Poo... ... ... nope... well back to thinking about quantum mechanics. I bet the Hooman thinks about Quantum Mechanics all the time. My Hooman is smart.
Hooman brain: Did I pick my nose today? I can't remember... oh God! What if I forget everything!?
Phira Brain: (singing) I'm bringing sexy baaaaack!
Hooman Brain: (singing) I'm sexy and I know it!
Phira Brain: I miss my Hooman.
Hooman Brain: I miss my lizard.
{Hooman walks in to see the Lizard.}
Phira:Hooman!
Hooman: Hi Mr. Lizard.
Phira: Dont touch me!
Hooman: *sigh*
Minimum3
Hatchling Poster

Re: Hooman thoughts. Dragon thoughts. Thoughtful.

Postby BeardieLover232 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 am

that is how Squishy is.
Squishy: *glass dances* human, get me out. i am trying to get out bit there is some kind of forcefield blocking me.
Me: * ignores squishy and on the computer reading bearded dragon .org*
Squishy: *gives up for a bit, and got a BRIGHT idea. takes a massive poo on the viv* whaha, this will get the her to come
me: *smells it* dammit Squishy. *cleans up poo and put squishy in a warm bath*
Squishy: warm bath.. i am bored.
me: what i am going to do with you.
Squishy stares at me with the stink eye. like he is saying "i did it on purpose. are you happy human?"
Lizarto passed away may 21, 17
Squishy and Pebbles
BeardieLover232
Hatchling Poster

Postby JessPets » Sat May 27, 2017 7:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: These are the best!!!!
[Click image to enlarge]
JessPets
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sat May 27, 2017 10:48 am

Quantum Mechanics..... Priceless!!!
SLAVE TO A KIND BUT, DEMANDING MASTER "PEACHES"
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Mysty » Sat May 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Yeah I get this. Family are telling me to 'have a kid - and not a reptile one.' But lizards and tiny hoomans are not interchangable.

Also,

Steve: I'mma bob at ya.(slow head bobs)

Hooman: Steve, why you bob?

Steve: I'mma bob. (medium head bobs)

Hooman: Hey, I'm talking to you.

Steve: 'Cause I'mma boss!

Hooman: You're too small to be boss.

Steve: (stomps) I'mma boss!

Homman: (sigh) Kay. You're the boss.
Mysty
Hatchling Poster

Return to Beardie Tales