Saphira's hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been sometime and Saphira still couldn't not figure out why the Hoomans had put a tree up in the running around space, let alone why they had put lights and little round shinny things and a Hooman doll with wings at the top of the tree. He really couldn't understand why the Hooman wouldn't allow him to climb it. (It could have something to do with the fact that he didn't like the wing Hooman doll thing at the top and kept knocking her off so he could be at the top.) But there was something else strange. The Hoomans had add a new type of skin to the top of their heads. It was red, with white, and a little ball at the end. They all seemed quite pleased when they would wear these things. Saphira had to know what was so great about them. So... He went in to sneaky dragon mode. The Hooman never saw him when he was in sneaky Dragon Mode. It was like scary Dragon Mode, only really really quite...
As he ran across the wood floors his stealth like legs didn't hardly make a sound aside from the standard scratching. Then he climbed up the couch that was now covered in some kind of colorful paper. Going through that at a high rate of speed made no sound what so ever. But there was a trap. Something sticky and clear. It stuck to his tail and he started to drag some of the colorful paper with him. He didn't care though... Then on the other couch with the sleeping Hooman Mother in Laws Hooman Husband... was the Red skin hat. He was almost there. Saphira stopped and looked around. His Hooman was looking right at him with several other Hoomans. Ha ha! The didn't suspect a thing. Sneaky Dragon Mode was working. Then in a single bound he Jumped to the next couch and froze agian and looked around. Yep The Hoomans still hadn't see him. He ran across the sleeping Hooman. Paper in toe when he found the Red thing. It was soft and it warm from the Hooman head. He lightly crawled on it... Oh it was nice.... <pooo!> Muahahahahhahahahaha! Then he ran... with the paper moving over the hat... and taking the poo with it.
*Sigh*
Merry Christmas to all and I do what I wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom