The Loki Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing a lot of threads about people's dragons, I decided to make one for my little Loki.

This is him:
87623-7030353751.jpg
87623-5285316268.jpg
87623-624549808.jpg

He is about 3 1/2 months, and I bought him at ReptiCon last month. He is extremely goofy and sometimes...well, not so bright :wink: He's tried attacking a plastic container of dubia multiple times and uses his basking platform supports like a way to slide down to the ground :lol:

Now, my thread probably won't be as good as Saphira's or Skipper's, but I'll try.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
JessPets":mzhrvcv5 said:
Thanks y'all for the responses. Loki is now about 15" and 9 months old. He seems pretty long, but definitely needs to fill out. He still seems so little to me :lol:

Pics or it didn't happen :D

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hey guys! So I finally upgraded to a ReptiSun 10.0 t5 (previously had the t8). It makes his cage a whole lot brighter, and I will eventually save money with it too (always a bonus :lol: !)

traildrifterphalanx":1v252p1c said:
JessPets":1v252p1c said:
Thanks y'all for the responses. Loki is now about 15" and 9 months old. He seems pretty long, but definitely needs to fill out. He still seems so little to me :lol:

Pics or it didn't happen :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well here he is!
87623-5571175925.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom