This is Ozzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Ozzie looks like a pretty boy. :) I see that he'd rather wear his salad than eat....at least he's getting some use out of it. :)

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He let that piece of lettuce sit there for over a minute. Since his mouth wa open, I stuck the lettuce in. Lol.
He is a good boy! Finally getting used to us and showing his true colors.

88557-6203130772.jpg

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He looks pretty content today. He has been waiting like this since 9:00 am for more dubai! LOL. He is so funny! After this he actually crawled in the bowl.
?
88557-5076259943.jpg

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have to say how much joy I'm getting from this dude. When we initially broght him home he was not a happy boy. But now he lays all stretched out, he will sit in my hand and not run off. It so great to see him like this. I just moved him to the window at my desk and he is taking a little nap. All those dubai I guess.

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have been feeding Ozzie some probiotics mixed into a slurry of Pangea. Oh my gosh! He just loves it and when he sees the purple spoon he goes crazy with excitement. He also really lightens up with makes me so happy to see he is happy!

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Took Ozzie for a car ride this morning while taking the kids to school. It's official, he HATES the car. He flared up when the sliding door opened and dashed off my sons lap right under the seat. Poor dude. I cuddled him for a while after that.
No unnecessary car trips for him!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Poor guy. Probably scared him a bit. Some of them enjoy car rides/road trips but it's a bit much for others. Best to avoid them in his case I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom