Soul and Maka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to post weekly updates on my two little guys as well as lots of pictures. :)

Today May 20th, 2015 I finally finished the setup for the dragons. I switched the carpet out to tile and replacing the 5.0 reptisun with a 10.0 soon.

Here is Soul :) 5/20/15
e9bw3r.jpg

Here is Maka 5/20/15
photo%202_zpspbuawgtv.jpg

Have to sneak in a pic of my Crestie 5/20/15 :p
59033-2200234691.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, your dragons are getting really big and love your crestie, I have one, too. Her name is Bunny and she's 9 1/2 yrs old.

MikeILC

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off all day. Finally all set. I don't really like the new tanks basking thing but it works. He's looking at her like I'm finally away from you but I still want some....

Before -
59033-2920552725.jpg
After -
59033-2967697117.jpg

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I love Soul Eater, great anime.

Soul and Maka are big dragons wow.

I almost got a crestie but it's too cold
on the coast. Leopard Geckos were no
too.

I hope to see more of Soul and Maka.
Be careful Spirit doesnt find out that Soul
wants some with Maka LOL.

We've all at one point aroubd like chickens with its head cut off. I did with the UVB light. I kept getting wrong ones.

MikeILC

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Lol yes. My favorite anime is Soul Eater. I don't know how big they are but they're bigger than my friends adult 5 year old dragons... Scales are kinda expensive and its not a necessity or I'd weigh them. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I got my scale for $20 but you dont need to get one but some prefer just in case they lose weight for reasons like parasites but you're ok. They look healthy to me. You're lucky to name your dragons Soul and Maka, I almost had Death the kid as mine but my family said no and settled with a Dragon Ball Z name: Broly. After voting between Broly and Katsuro on the forums.

MikeILC

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
DBZ is my favorite mainstream anime... Go figure. Lol. I love the name Broly. Souls just chilling right now under his light fast asleep. :p They were originally named Peter and Lois and I thought they were quite unoriginal names. I felt Soul and Maka were appropriate. I'm so happy to have dragons again. I love how they just chill on your shirt as you do things around the house. Pretty cold out for the past couple of days. Going to take them outside so they can get some rays. More or less when it becomes 80 degrees or higher. Getting a camera setup soon so pics are coming! :) (I'm using my laptops webcam for the pictures above. :p)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
It's cold here too. I live on the coast of Oregon.

It's been cloudy so not enough sun even though during afternoon it shines in my room.

If you want a link to my dragon's thread if you want to follow I can give it you. Recent pic on page 26.

Not a lot of Peter and Lois out there I like Soul and Maka anyway.

Originally, DBZ wasn't my favorite anime, one night I was waiting for a show to come on I can't remember what it was. I gave DBZ a shot and I loved it. I happen to stumble upon it while they were on the Frieza saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom