My mischievous Bandit

She's the cutest little reptile I've ever seen. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I would own a beardie. I've always heard negative things about them. Boy, were all the things I've heard wrong... I've learned not to freak out over the small things anymore, that a reptile is a reptile and does as she pleases. I've learned how to properly care for her all because of the wonderful people on this site and I would like to thank you all for all the advice. I bought her when she was around 5 inches.. She's now over 8 :) I bought her July 24th at a Petsmart near my work.She fell off a tree when we approached the tanks and ran to the glass when I was looking at her. I would say she picked me instead of me picking her :) I did hours upon hours of research but I made my mistakes especially with those "starter kits" but now I've fixed everything and we are on our road to a healthy, long beautiful life. Without further ado, here's some pictures :)
Our first day together!
photo18-3.jpg

photo17.jpg

314004_10151955477860367_1094800957_n.jpg

photo16-3.jpg

photo15-3.jpg

photo14-4.jpg

photo13-4.jpg

photo12-5.jpg

photo11-4.jpg

418766_10151992518220367_715614676_n.jpg

423540_10152020873445367_1684641967_n.jpg

photo10-4.jpg

photo16-1.jpg

My favorite picture by far,
photo17-1.jpg

sexy leg ;)
photo15-1.jpg

photo20-1.jpg

can you find the dragon??
photo19-1.jpg

she was shedding a bandanna apparently which suits her name perfectly lol
photo18-1.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

photo12-1.jpg

Queen of the castle,
photo11-1.jpg

nom nom, crazy face,
photo10-1.jpg

photo9-2.jpg

look at those little spikes... AAAH so cute...
photo8-2.jpg

I have no idea how she kept herself up like that... I came home from work to find her sleeping like this...
photo6-1.jpg

I love her.
photo5-2.jpg

I feed the dragon a nice breakfast... How am I repaid? With a cranky dragon... :(
photo4-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
Awwww!!!! She's cute! they tend to sleep in odd places, but lately my Yoshi has been sleeping in his half log.

I LOVE HER BANDANA. :love5:

Oh my goshh!!! So darn adorable!! How old is she? My beardie is about that size (maybe a littttlleee smaller) and he's about 4 month's old.

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you! She's such a little doll. She loves photo shoots so I now easily put 400 pics of her on my phone :/ hahaha. I believe she is 3 months. She's a petsmart baby so they don't know but she was teeny when I got her so I'm gonna guess she was about 2 months. I don't even want her to grow from this size. She's so adorable and gets into trouble but I can't wait to see how much prettier she's gonna be. :) she runs my life haha :)

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I have way too much fun snapping pictures of her.

banit1.jpg

she got up there by herself, crazy monster.
photo2-4.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo4-3.jpg

photo5-3.jpg

I stopped snapping pictures and this was the face I got,
photo6-2.jpg

photo8-3.jpg

SHE EYE BULGED ME.
photo7-2.jpg

"Morning sunshine"
photo9-3.jpg

photo10-2.jpg

photo11-2.jpg

photo7-5.jpg

Taken today, waiting for her food, whadda fatty,
photo12-3.jpg

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone :) I'm sure I'll end up posting more pics sometime next week since we almost have daily photo shoots :)

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom