My "My-my(s)" Myah found a home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I wag my tail and fetch that ball? No. This will not do. I think I'll sit and bask awhile, maybe all day through. Is that yarn? A funny thing. So fuzzy soft and round. Chase it? No. I will not go. There's crickets to be found! I will not sing a pretty tune. I will not bounce and hop. And if I get too tired, it's anywhere I'll plop. But please my person, mom of mine, or my daddy dear, Remember when you're gone away, I still wait right here. I love my bath, our cuddle time, you're more then just a face. Please don't ever give me to an unfamiliar place. I need you and I'll try to show how great that I can be. Even though, you may not know, if I'm he or she. Have some faith. You'll earn my trust, I swear with all my heart. It's plain to see and clear to me, here's our fresh new start.

(Inspired by a very loved little dragon.)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
wow, that's adorable! I feel the same with our girls. I have a chance to get another baby beardie but I won't because of the cost of feeding them.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He's a She!!! :blob5: I'm so happy to know I have a little girl! No, it didn't really matter, It just means Malcolm is now Myah and my next poem can be geared just to her. I thought it, 'Dooter' called it, and the vet confirmed it. :wink:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
It's a girl!!! Yay!! Now it's time to post some pictures of your baby girl. I love your poem, and looking forward to reading the next one.

-Kaleen

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I'm in love with her tail!! The picture of her eating her greens with her tail all curved up is awesome. She's so pretty, her colors are great. Can't wait to see more pictures.

-Kaleen

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks Kaleen :D Her tail makes me laugh! She was shedding the whole darn thing and I had to weigh it down with paper towel in the bath so she could soak it! :lol: I think it's her favorite part of herself :wink:

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":iu1qt5px said:
Thanks Kaleen :D Her tail makes me laugh! She was shedding the whole darn thing and I had to weigh it down with paper towel in the bath so she could soak it! :lol: I think it's her favorite part of herself :wink:

Yay, she IS a "she"!!! The pic of her eating her greens is so cute - "NOM NOM NOM!!!"

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! Thanks Dooter. That's one of my fave pics too :D I can't believe you could tell her gender without an under the tail pic! 'Dooter, The Beardie Whisperer!' :mrgreen:

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":378s3v0z said:
LOL! Thanks Dooter. That's one of my fave pics too :D I can't believe you could tell her gender without an under the tail pic! 'Dooter, The Beardie Whisperer!' :mrgreen:

Lol, I wish I was the Beardie Whisperer! ...admittedly, I have always had a knack for being able to accurately determine the sex of beardies. It helps to be able to see under the tail to be certain, but for some reason I can just "tell" by looking at them.. I don't know why. :dontknow:

Now watch, I'm going to completely jinx myself, and Stanley will really be a "Stella" :shock:

...nah, there's WAAAY too much "boy" going on with him!!!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
MORE PICS!!! :blob5:

1 -morning stretch (check out the back leg :lol: )
2- 'IDK bout this green stuff mom...'
3- Pose for mom (nice cream colour belly :D )
4- Queen of the tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom