Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback

Postby Arirang » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:10 pm

So many cute things to tell about my Ickle Nibbykins. Right now, for instance, my cat is playing with her battery toy- a little automatic teaser wand thing. Norbert can see her, and he's going nuts, following the teaser wand in his tank.

Other things he does... He likes to lick my hand when he hops on. He often thinks my shirt is tasty. And he eats his shed skin (he just did a full body shed today- just the tail and beard to go! I removed the skin before he could eat it this time). He always poops in the same spot- hanging off his climbing wall to get a gravity assist.

Whenever he caught a glimpse of my fish, he'd try to go eat him. I've since moved the fish to a bigger tank across the room and he hasn't seemed to notice- I can't wait to introduce him! I'll be moving my hermit crabs next to him soon. That'll be fun!

He thinks Netflix is a rock concert and he's in the mosh pit. He likes to hurl himself from two inches away into the screen.

He's a big ferocious dragon who would totally wrestle my cat down and sit on her. He tolerates her tapping on his tank, but then he rushes her and puffs himself up (no blackbearding, so he's not stressed) to scare her off. She then goes flying to me, as if to say, "DAAAAD! THE DRAGON ALMOST /ATE/ ME!!!"
Arirang
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:09 am

Sounds like he's getting some good adventures in and is quite curious about his environment =). I'd love to see photos of him.
CooperDragon

Postby Arirang » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Eh, I have no online things to post to and then link, so just imagine a nine-inch western minor lol
Arirang
Newbie Poster

Postby Arirang » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Norbert just got some new neighbors! I transported my hermit crabs to right next to him. They don't seem to mind him tapping on the glass and throwing himself in their general direction. He does occasionally use his tail as a support, though- I'm going to block the sight line because I don't want him to break it. It's epic fun to watch, though!
Arirang
Newbie Poster

Postby Beardymama33 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:42 am

Every night my Norbert clings to my hand and will shift onto one of my fingers and try to go to sleep.... if i try to gently shift him off he starts skittering around on my hand trying to stay on.
Rip Draconis 1/23/2019 you will always be in mommies heart
Beardymama33
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales