My boy Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd just share how he's doing.
Bruce is approx 20 months old and is 20" long and weighs 525g. He is the most chilled chap and happy being held or laying on me.
After his first brumation he was glass surfing a lot, so I put a bean bag in front of his terrarium which means he can hop on to that and then the floor, so while I'm there, I leave the door to his terrarium open, he will then hop out go for an explore around my flat, visit around where I'm sat, find somewhere to poop (as he never does in his terrarium) and then will do the double hop back in and chill on his log under his basking. I think he enjoys the explore and exercise. Only mistake I made once was he saw himself in a full length mirror he tried to fight then hump himself, now I have the bottom part of the mirror covered so no repeats.
Also first thing in the morning he will sit in the sun on my kitchen window ledge watching the world go by as I prepare his food and water.
Like most first time beardy owners I went through worrying if I was doing things right etc, but we seem to now be in good routine.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Sounds like hes got a good thing going --- as long as his basking temps and UVB are up to par meaning correct temps and correct placement and distance for his lighting you should be good --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom