2) Ask people for a caption
3) Have a sense of humour
4) Let the good times roll
5) No picking on each other or picking on beardies

:blob5: :blob5: :shock: :blob5: :blob5:

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
@hippielizards, hugging the wall must be a bearded thing lol because JIMMIA was doing it to lol, wonder why? :)
98861-6470614192.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
It is called glass surfing. Beardies do it when they are a bit more hyper then usual and they want out of their tank.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
ScaryDemonDragon":as1ftsjo said:
Ikr! They grow up so fast, don't they?
That's for sure, I've only had Rocket for less than a month and it already seems that he has doubled in size and weight. View media item 60860

"Rocket, you need to get out of the bath." *nOo* "Yes, you have been in there for too long. *Reaches to grab Rocket* "Come on Rocket" *NO! I WON'T GET OUT!* *Rocket burns hooman to a crisp*

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
ScaryDemonDragon":265zym4j said:
"Rocket, you need to get out of the bath." *nOo* "Yes, you have been in there for too long. *Reaches to grab Rocket* "Come on Rocket" *NO! I WON'T GET OUT!* *Rocket burns hooman to a crisp*
Silly dragon!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
ScaryDemonDragon":2x68ta90 said:
Basically lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom