Keeping your email address up-to-date

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address remains current and correct in your profile. If you no longer use/have your old email address, please make sure that you update your profile to reflect the correct email address.

If you do not keep your email address current and bounce messages start to come back to the website (in response to PM or reply notifications you've elected to receive), I will make one attempt to PM you about it. If the problem does not get corrected, your account may get deactivated until you Contact Us form.

Keep in mind that when you update your email address in your profile, you will be sent an email to the new address immediately with an validation link (similar to when you first signed up). Just confirm it, and you're good to go. If you have problems, again, Contact Us.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom