Off-Topic discussions

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
All posts in the Bearded Dragon Discussions section should be about bearded dragons!

There are some exceptions, that are isolated to specific forums. The Forsale forum doesn't have to be specifically ABOUT bearded dragons, but should be directly related to them (supplies, feeders, dragon, etc.).

There is also an Off-Topic forum where members can discuss any topics they wish, provided that the topic and content of the thread stay kid-friendly (ie. not gonna anger parents because their kid read it) and on legal topics.

If you wish to discuss other reptile-related topics, there is a whole set of forums created a little lower on the forum index page, just for you to discuss other reptiles. You should NOT be posting about non-bearded dragons in the bearded dragon discussions section.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom