Inappropriate language/topics

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
The public sections of this website are to remain PG-13.

What this means is that there is no swearing/cursing. Do not even put part of a "bad word", with the rest asterisked out (ie. stars, symbols, etc.). If you think the word is even questionable, please choose to NOT post it.

Minor offenses will result in an edit of your post, which is to serve as a reminder. You may also get a request from a moderator to watch the language/content. More serious infractions will result in a stern warning from me or a moderator. A repeat serious offense will result in your being banned. The tollerance for blatent disregard of this policy is VERY low.

I want this website to remain a safe place for kids to be able to read and post to, without having parents be upset about what they're reading. In addition to inappropriate language, any posts/topics should stay clear of adult content or context. Any topics of a sexual (beardie mating topics aside) nature or drug-related nature is not allowed in the public forums. If you think you'd get a dirty look from a parent for saying it around their kids, stay clear of that topic here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom