Self-promotion and Solicitations

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It is not acceptable for members of the site to post links to sites for the sole purpose of promoting the site and/or driving traffic to them. This includes promotion of one's own sites/pages or those they are affiliated with. This has generally been viewed as standard etiquette between websites and website communities. Such behavior is viewed as being similar to spamming a website.

It is acceptable to post a link to another website or page on a related topic/post to provide relevant information. The page/site should be to directly address the question/issue/concern/etc. being posted about here.

It is allowed to have a link to one's site for self-promotion in one's own post signature. For more information/restrictions on BeardedDragon.org's policy on this, see the Banner Ad Signatures policy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom