PLEASE HELP!!! BEARDIE IN DANGER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fellwolfpaw

URGENT
My new bearded dragon Waldo has been breathing very deeply and constantly opens his mouth. The strangest thing is everytime he opens his mouth he makes a weird clicking sound. He normally only does this when he is out of his cage. He is a juevinile ( sorry about spelling ) and is sometimes hyper but mostly non moving. He eats normally and seems pretty healthy overall. One more thing is ever since we've had him he's had a white line down his back. Kinda powdery. He also has one eye open and the other closed alot of the time. If anyone can sorta 'diagnose" his please help. Thanks

dreshany

Hatchling Member
I am sorry no one has replied to this. It most definitely sounds like a respiratory infection. Your beardie needs to see a vet for antibiotics. Also sounds like there may be some husbandry issues, can you go over your tank set up?
tank size
substrate
UV light (type and wattage)
heat lights/emitters
temps

wishing your baby a speedy recovery

Trogdor_1

Juvie Member
This definately sounds like a respiratory infection.
Please answer the husbandry questions that Dreshany posted. Also, do you have a vet in your area that specializes in reptiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom