I got a beardie and he is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmkmhull

i got a beardie from a friend well when i went to pick him up he was so under weight and cold he wouldn't hardly move well i have had him since last night he was eatting good and everything but he went to the bathroom and i think he had worms my friend told me that he was throwing up after he eat too he hasn't with me yet but i don't know if there is something i can do to treat the worms Thanks for the help

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Do you have his tank all setup properly for him, such as UVB lighting & the basking light?
What are the temps in the tank, & what do you measure them with? A stick on thermometer, a digital probe or a temp gun?
I would get a fecal done on him though just to make sure that he has worms before medicating.
He may have been throwing up for a number of reasons such as feeding too late, too much fruit, improper temps, or other reasons.
Is he still throwing up right now?

Tracie

kmkmhull

Original Poster
no he hasn't throwen up since i have had him i have a sick on one and i have his tank set up right he was just very sick when i frist got him

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Can you please go over his setup so we can make sure his lighting & temps are all good for him, ok?
How is he doing, is he eating today?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom