Broken baby tails :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbysa

Original Poster
Another update:

These little guys are starting to grow so fast now!! And they are eating alot more. Atleast 3 crix each 3 times a day!! Infact, they both just ate 4 now! We still haven't separated them yet. But they seem to be ok. Here are some more pics!!!

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

Also our Giant ground geckos laid eggs a few months ago, I kept them at the right temps etc but none of them hatched :cry: so a month ago i kept the eggs in the enclosure that i was using to hatch them, but turned off all the heat etc and gave up :cry:

On Friday I walked past and noticed something i the corner of my eye!!! A little baby ground gecko!! :blob5: :blob8: Just the one!!!

We named her Lucy, for Lucky Lucy!!!
IMG_0831.jpg

Abby x

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Abby,
Great that they are both doing so much better now. I am happy to hear that they are growing & eating too. :blob5:
They are so cute & still so small, too.
Lucy is adorable! So you are keeping her then? That is really neat.

Tracie

abbysa

Original Poster
Another update,

They are eating like monsters!! One of them started to be a little more dominant, and was bullying the smaller one.

The bigger one (hugo) has now gone to a new good home. A close friend of mine. She will be on the forum here soon!

The smaller one (jinx) is since doing much better, basking alot more and eating alot more. You can tell that Jinx is much happier to be alone!!

Also we have another baby ground gecko! Yay!!

Pics to follow soon!

Abby x

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Abby!

Great that they are both doing better. I hope your other one is happy with your friend now. Don't forget to update us with pictures ok?
What kind of new gecko did you get?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom