Beardie is turning white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this normal? i noticed it a few days ago when it started down the middle of her back to her tale. i thought it was part of shedding but it's spreading quickly and now i'm not so sure if that's case.it has spread throughout her back and is forming on her limbs, head, and mouth. i remember about two weeks ago she shed skin in all of these areas little by little so that is what has me questioning. i'm a new owner and i've had her for about 3 months now. also her behaviour is awkward. for the first time she's showing me her beard and won't let me handle her. here are some pics...
arenawhite2008_12_04_10_48_33_0002.jpg

arenawhite2008_12_04_10_48_33_0001.jpg

can someone help? i really hope for her sake it's not a disease and this is normal...

To me, it just looks like a shed is coming on in those areas. Both of my beardies tend to go white/cloudy like that about a week or so before they shed that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom