wont eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozzie2k8

hiya i have 2 bearded dragons. the other day we bought some wax worms instead of crickets and they gobbled them. since then they wont eat or go toilet and just keep hidden in the viv and are sleeping all the time. does anyone know what this might be as usually they are both good eaters

have you tryied with another feeder? It happened to me with the phoenix worms and the crickets. They get ignored like they are not there and she hides in her hiding spot. Reciently I bought roaches and super worms and as soon as they hit the floor she runs and eat them like there is no tomorow!! So now guess who is eating the phoenix worms and the crickets??? My getto lizards on my backyard!!! :lol: now the hole crew lines up on my glass door to get their caviar with lobster..jajajaja complements of Sammy the BD..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom