skin problem????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
Well if it looks pretty much like the pictures then your dragon is prolly about to shead. How long had it been there? How long have you had your dragon? Have you seen her shead before?

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
It looks like he is shedding if he is having issues you could try Shed Ease or Shed Aid you can get it a pet store that has reptile supplies I've used it many times to aid shedding in dragons.

connors14

Original Poster
ok i thought he was shedding but i just got nervous cause ive only had him a couple of weeks and its been there about probably 2 days and ive been misting him with warm water and i think im gonna give him a bath tomorrow so that should help

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
It will take them quite a while to shead, approx 2 weeks or a little more. Just do tha baths every few days and it will help. Do not pull on the shead at all, it will not help, even if you think it will. You can give them a little scratch or a rub, but do not pull. Just let it happen naturaly or you can damage the skin underneath. The only time you want to help is around the nail bed if it doesn't come off after a bit. This area can get stuck and can cut off circulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom