Big Round Lump on Beardie's side

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried. My 3 year old dragon has a very 1/8th inch round lump about an inch above his hind leg on his side. He doesn't appear to have any discomfort from it. When touched it feels perfectly round and doesn't seem to bother him. It doesn't appear to be getting bigger and appeard practically overnight. Any thoughts?

Greenrealtor

Original Poster
He is on recycled paper. But he was on sand when I got him 3 months ago. It doesn't appear to be in his gut. It seems almost like a tumor or could it be calcium problems?

phoenix21

Can you post a picture? my dragon has something similar, about half a cm above from his tail he has a protusion sticking out his side, its hard and doesnt seem to give him any discomfort I'll try and get some pictures up to compare

phoenix21

its protruding on his side visible from the top and the bottom, so when he lies flat and his skin hangs around it making it pretty obvious almost like a triangular rock under his skin, Id never noticed before his problems (listed in another post on this forum) so it could be nothing thats why I wanted to see a picture for comparison

Greenrealtor

Original Poster
I posted a picture. He doesn't appear to be bothered by it but I'm sure if I should do something about it. Thank you for all your ideas, insights and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom