I think my beardie threw up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dachz0678

I fed my beardie on tuesday morning like any other time I've fed her....Gave her a bath on I think Monday night, she drank some of the bath water....nut she's been fine. Not eating too much greens but we're kind of getting by, she kind of eats them when she's "in the mood". I was on my way out today and I saw the majority of the worms I fed her yesterday morning almost whole and in the sand...what shoud I do. She's sleeping now and I didn't see her throw up....this has never happened before, so not sure what to do...amy suggestions?

Kazul

What are the temps in your viv? I know when Squirrel's viv got cooler one day, she didn't digest the crickets we gave her and she had a mighty poo with whole crickets in it.

dachz0678

Original Poster
Mid tank the temp id about 80-85 degrees...my good thermometer broke and haven't gotton a new yet so can't really get you an accurate temp...could have benn poo even if all I saw was worms and what looked like saliva?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom