HELLP

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dracoa power sun light went out sometime this moring he is being babysat with other dragons, but she doesent have a new light and wont share hers...which pisses me off but my mother in law to be picked up a new lights and im on my way home in about 1 hr..his uvb uva light has been on all day..hes about 2 months old if that..so im worried ...she told me his temp was 85 like 3 hrs ago... is he gonna die its been like this since 8am :oops:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
No, he should be OK. If he's been at or around 85 degrees all day he'll be all right. He might be a little lazy at first, but once you get him warmed up he should be fine.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Calm down, it really isn't the end of the world. He will be absolutly fine without proper lights for a little while, as long as the temps aren't dropping below 60*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom