Help! We think Bowser threw up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasuperstar

Ok, I have a female bearded dragon named Bowser. We thought she is gravid....but not so much anymore.
She hasn't been eating lately, and I was a little worried. Well, I just went downstairs and there were superworms everywhere in her cage.
at first I though she had tipped her bowl, but the worms I had put there were still in the bowl, and the ones that were everywhere were all squished....

So, my lizard threw up :puke: What do I do?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear that your female is having some problems. Could you fill us in on her age, the size tank she's in, what wattage basking bulbs you're using, the specifics of the UVB light and most importantly, what are the basking & cool side temps & what type of thermometer are you using to check them?

How long has she not been eating? Has she been pooing? Has she had a bath lately? How is her coloring, any darkness on her tail tip or darkened beard? How is her activity level? What substrate are you using on the bottom of her tank? Why did you think she was gravid before but don't think she is now? Has she been with another beardie?

Sorry for all the questions, but these are things we need to know to try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom