large bump on eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

meredithjudkins

My bearded dragon is a little over a year old. She is otherwise healthy (eats good)(poops good) but has a large growth on her right eye. it is so big now she cant open her eye. The place where I got her says it could be sand or dirt that caused?? Please advise

meredithjudkins

Original Poster
Seems to be on the lower lid. Here's a photo. Thank you for the help for my poor lizard :cry:
scruffy%20004.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh, poor thing, that is huge. How long has she had it? It could be a cyst or an abscess, she will need to have it looked at by a vet. Do you have one near you?

meredithjudkins

Original Poster
I will look into the vet first thing Monday a.m. I think there is an exotic pet vet here in my town but I am sure the place I got her from can recoment too. It started small and seemed to get larger over night. It's been about week and a half

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,
WOW poor girl. Could she have injured herself somehow to have caused a hematoma? I hope that you can get that taken care of soon.
Please keep us posted on her.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom