potential emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

OH I am so sorry about Yoshi. That is absolutely devastating. :cry: I highly highly doubt that it was anything that you did, hon. We are here for you.

Tracie

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
NO!!!!

smiley1747.gif

I am so sorry. Yoshi was the first beardie on this site that fell in love with when I joined. I can't believe he's gone.

Pookie sends his condolences and hugs as well.

cherokeeprincess

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
thank u everybody... today he seemed better i thought he was getting better then boom all went down hill without warning:(

I just buried him with his fav puppy :( i miss him:(

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh sweetie, I am so so so sorry. My heart breaks for you. Please don't think you've done anything wrong....it was obvious you were a wonderful beardie mommy. Yoshi had a fantastic life with you and knew he was loved.
I understand how fast they can take a turn for the worse, that's exactly what happened with Whiskers, it was a shock when he died too. :(
You're in my thoughts and prayers.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm so sorry to hear about Yoshi, that is devastating. You did everything you could for him. He was SO loved, we all feel so badly. :cry:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It's very hard dealing with it when it happens this way. I remember thinking Redrock would get better, especially when she improved on the day after we finally got to get her to a vet, the next day she was dead by 11am. I know you will always miss yoshi. I'm very sorry and I send hugs and sympathy your way.

msmaui

Juvie Member
It's heartbreaking when these helpless babies pass away. Even though we've been the best mom's we can be for them, it's taken out of our control. I know you're hurting terribly right now and I'm so sorry. All of us here grieve with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom