half gray urates, droopy eye, purple skin, and brown liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to get to the point my dragon has had some gray urates in her poo today i noticed. half white then half gray then the rest regular poo. and a lot of brown liquid not a ton but a 2x1 inch brown liquid spot and the liquid was like watery.

Secondly she on occasion will have a droopy eye and loose skin before she eats everyday here is that.
Picture27.png

lastly she has a wierd purply gray skin spots or sections i think it might be cuz shes due for a shed but its on her legs, arms and part of her tail
Picture23.png

Picture24.png

and her normal color is
Picture25.png

Picture26.png

Pretty huh?

she eats about 25 eye to eye size crickets id rather feed smaller but im waiting for a pin head load to come in the mail so i had to buy that size. when she eats pin heads shell eat 30-70 a day. she just finally started eating her vegetables that was a fiasco to get her eating but now she loves them. butyeah first i givev her veges then wait an hour a cricket load, then wait a couple hours then cricket load, then and hour or 2 later ill throuh 2 in if she eats them goood then ill through 2 more in and so on.

so please help and sorry for my grammer. :(

UVB: 100 Powersun UV by zoomed
night / additional heat: the black light night glow or whatever

her activitie is pretty good she loves jumpen after crickets, she can flat foot jump 6 inches high on to a platform in her tank. or her hammock. the light is 10 inches away from the highest spotin her tank. she spends most her time basking on the hammock. and she never goes in her hide spots.i havea zoomed digitial thermo and her bask temp is about 98 degrees, her mid tank temp is about 90 and her cool end about 84.

so please help.

Her names lexi bytheway.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I can't really help with the poo issue, other than ask if this was a one time thing?
As for the color, if she is ready for a shed, you would see a difference in her colors. I can't tell by the pic.
With the droopy eye and skin, I must ask how often you bath or give water? I am thinking dehydration.
I know I wasn't much help, but I hope someone who may be able to help will see this soon.

Best of luck with her!

killakyleog

Original Poster
oh i mist her every day because she hates the water baths, she is a big romaine lettuce buff and thats alot water + i spray the leafs so shes defiently not dehydrated

and 1 time thing droopy ness happens on occasion

killakyleog

Original Poster
Bump.
She just had another wierd poop it is like mush with alot of brown liquid im starting to get worried guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom