Brumation or Dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Kazul":8d839 said:
Haley> Heh, you beat me to it.

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear about your beardie passing. Like I posted in Jasper's thread, my Gramma had a saying she'd always tell me when someone or something I cared for died:

"Everyone and every creature is a flower in the Lord's garden. At one point, there is a time where everyone and every creature become the most beautiful in His garden and are picked to enter His house and decorate it because this is so."

That's a beautiful saying... Very true also. :)

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Haley- Thanks for posting that for me. Btw, I did cry the first time I read it. Cryed even harder when I read it to Katherine. Then she cryed.

Kazul- That is beautiful! I think I would like your Gramma.

Sandy H

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
protiemama":ae1df said:
Haley- Thanks for posting that for me. Btw, I did cry the first time I read it. Cryed even harder when I read it to Katherine. Then she cryed.

Kazul- That is beautiful! I think I would like your Gramma.

Sandy H

Your welcome. I think I would like Kazul's grandma, too.

Kazul

My gramma is probably up there right now looking after your Godzilla. ^^ She loved animals but passed in August.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
OH, so sorry to hear that. :cry: I still miss my grandparents and it has been years. The pain dims, the memory never does. God's grace to you.

Sandy H

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Kazul":4c511 said:
"Everyone and every creature is a flower in the Lord's garden. At one point, there is a time where everyone and every creature become the most beautiful in His garden and are picked to enter His house and decorate it because this is so."

That's beautiful. wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom