diarrhea??

Status
Not open for further replies.
my beardie has been doing great expect for recently he hasnt been eating as much and his last either one or two poops have been pretty nasty and definatly looks like diarrhea, and now he is just kind of sitting around in one spot looking lethargic and im not sure if he is sick or brumating and just has a bad poop before it started, im just not really sure what is up with him cause he still seems alert and fairly healthy just not eating like normal and sitting around, i am just really worried can anyone tell me what i should do??

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I apologize, your post got missed somehow!
Do you know what caused your dragon to have diarrhea?
Some common reasons for that is too much fatty foods, impaction possibility, too much fruit, the wrong type of greens such as feeding iceberg lettuce.
Are his stools all back to normal now?

Tracie

dramasimms

Original Poster
its okay sorry about the bitter post i was just upset that i didnt get any feedback for it. but yeah i think it may have been because i had calcium sand in his tank before because i had no idea it was bad for them, i switched out his sand to just regular playsand from home depot and he seemed to perk up right after that, he has been eating and his stool is better, im not really sure what other bedding to use besides the sand because im not sure if they play sand is bad too but i thought i heard somewhere it was better and he seemed to like it. thanks for finally responding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom