doesnt seem like hes feeling any better

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogiebear8899

Original Poster
hello everyone
yogie passed away today
he passed away very happy. these last 2 days look like the best he has had for a long time. the was moving, alert, and i think i even saw a smile.
i know that he was very ill and he is much happier now if he was here i know he would want me to thank you all he and i appreciate everything you guys did to help me help him..
thank you very much everyone!!
yogie thanks you too..

doudare

yogiebear8899
I am so sorry to hear about yogie passing to beardie heaven.
our thoughts and prayers are with you.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I am sorry to hear that.I was hoping he would pull through for you but sometimes the illness is just too far gone.Again I am sorry for your loss.

codwyer

hey, so so sorry to heat your litle fella not doing so well. from th picture he looks far too thin andemaciated for a 2 year old. try syringe feeding him pureed food mixed with calcium supplements, also baby food with chicken is good as you can syringe feed it and he'll get protein from that. also keep bathing him in tepid water baths for bout 10 mins at a tiem to keep him hydrated!!! hows he doing now?

codwyer

sorry didnt see that yogie had passed away before i postted my messge, i lost my little fela Ike just last monday too, he looked the same a Yogie, very thin and weak but had spouts of activity and good form too. so sorry for your trouble, thoughts are with you!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom