please help im reli worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shokoy

I got my BD 4 days ago from my friend who is a breader.
the dragon he gave me is 4 months old and when he brought it round it seemed very lively and was eating but after he left it just started lazing about and not eating or drinking but my friend said this can just be the stress from moving. its really worrying becuase not eating in 4 days cannot be good right? it has not taken a poo yet either, and when i went to try to feed her today it was just laying flat on its basking stick with its eyes closed. i know its nothing to do with the viv becuase my friend (who has been looking after BD's for over 8 years) built and setup all the lighting ect, i would ask him what was wrong with it but he is currenty on his honeymoon so any help or advice would be more then appreciated thanks in advance.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi. Sorry your beardie isnt feeling well.
I know your friend did the set-up, but do you know the temps? If the temps are off, it could cause the dragon to feel poorly and lots of other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom