My Baby Beardie Cannot walk properley with his head arched u

Status
Not open for further replies.

ord4511

Hello i am new to all this but my dragons have just had 12 eggs and one of them seems to be arching his body in a u shape, he cannot walk properley either if you touch him hell roll around like having a spasm. I cant get him to drink or eat, i asked the pet shop owner were i originally bought my lizards and he thinks its brain damage. But i am not willing to just leave him to die is there anything i can do to make him eat or drink im planning on taking him to the vet tommorow but i would appreciate any advice anyone could give me urgently as he is becoming more and more non responsive and he seems to be breathing a lot slower than usual. Its been two weeks since he hatched and he still hasnt eaten or drank.

maddevil

I'm sorry to hear about your baby beardie, I aint got any advice to give but I'd get him to the vet asap.
Fingers crossed for him :| xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom