My Baby Beardie Cannot walk properley with his head arched u

Status
Not open for further replies.

ord4511

Hello i am new to all this but my dragons have just had 12 eggs and one of them seems to be arching his body in a u shape, he cannot walk properley either if you touch him hell roll around like having a spasm. I cant get him to drink or eat, i asked the pet shop owner were i originally bought my lizards and he thinks its brain damage. But i am not willing to just leave him to die is there anything i can do to make him eat or drink im planning on taking him to the vet tommorow but i would appreciate any advice anyone could give me urgently as he is becoming more and more non responsive and he seems to be breathing a lot slower than usual. Its been two weeks since he hatched and he still hasnt eaten or drank.

maddevil

I'm sorry to hear about your baby beardie, I aint got any advice to give but I'd get him to the vet asap.
Fingers crossed for him :| xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom