Please help!! Beardie ate an edible gummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish8888

Please help my beardie pancake ate an edible gummy on my floor and I dont know what to do this happened Thurs night and its now Saturday morning July 3rd. He's all black and keeps trying to jump in the air. Is he going to die? What should I do he's sleeping now and breathing fine, he has sunken eyes and looks half dead I'm worried it is stuck in his stomach

Badfish8888

Original Poster
He's alive and his eyes are open but his eyes are sunken in and he's all black. I'm scared but its starting to look a little better

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Go get some activated charcoal and follow directions on the package --- make sure if it goes by weight you can get a weight on him -- a kitchen food scale from walmart and weigh in grams
here is a website to find a reptile vet
www.arav.org

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am so sorry to hear that :( --- it is good to have emergency things on hand like raw unpasteurized honey, betadine solution, activated charcoal and regular saline solution -- those are all things you can use for certain situations-- again I am so sorry to hear -- most times dragons can pass stuff through their system I was surprised he had such a reaction to the gummy-- :cry:

Savannahsaurus

Please help my beardie pancake ate an edible gummy on my floor and I dont know what to do this happened Thurs night and its now Saturday morning July 3rd. He's all black and keeps trying to jump in the air. Is he going to die? What should I do he's sleeping now and breathing fine, he has sunken eyes and looks half dead I'm worried it is stuck in his stomach

Mine ate a small Nug once and just hid under a blanket next to me all day until he fell asleep. He was scared and needed his mommy lol but was fine in the end and the vet said he would have to ingest around 100mg to be toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom