HELP! SOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It could definitely be a temperature issue if it has possibly been too hot. Is his tank beside a
window?
A lot of times it does take some time for them to fully adjust to a move of locations as well as
a tank upgrade.
Has he lost any weight that you have noticed? As Karrie mentioned, lighting is crucial! Be
sure when you do get a new basking light that it does not have Neodymium coating on it as
that actually dulls the brightness to them.

Tracie

Brigieeee

Original Poster
His tank isn't by a window. I bought him a new bulb this morning, his temperatures and humidity levels are all correct. I dont know what's going on. He hasn't moved all morning, he is just lying in the terrarium. He refuses to bask. He barely moves. He will walk around a little and is active when bugs are out. He let me pick him up and cuddle a little yesterday but that was the first time all week and he was eating insects. I'm in tears I dont know what to do. I'm scared that monday at 7pm is too late? Hes had bowel movements which is good but im so nervous. He has never had relocation stress like this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom