Breathing heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmiddle

My beardie is 2 months old and is breathing heavy but acting fine. It's through the chest and the beard, could it be from humidity? it's 53% humidity outside

salmiddle

Original Poster
salmiddle":1yxyiunh said:
My beardie is 2 months old and is breathing heavy but acting fine. It's through the chest and the beard, could it be from humidity? it's 53% humidity outside
it wont let me upload the video but his tank is at 40% humidity

Gail

BD.org Addict
Upload the video to youtube then link it here. It would really help for use to see what is happening

Gail

BD.org Addict
Did he just eat? I've seen dragons do that after eating too fast.
He doesn't look distressed at all. I wouldn't worry unless its ongoing or he starts behaving differently

salmiddle

Original Poster
Gail":39lp5ccf said:
Did he just eat? I've seen dragons do that after eating too fast.
He doesn't look distressed at all. I wouldn't worry unless its ongoing or he starts behaving differently
I noticed when I came home from work so I don't know if it's after he ate. It's still happening, if it's still happening tomorrow I will take him to be looked at. He's been running around like usual and has eaten

Gail

BD.org Addict
It's good that he is still eating but yeah, definitely get him looked at.

What are your temps and how are you taking them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom