MBD or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmcinnis21

111435-7569751735.jpg
111435-485245474.jpg
111435-1906583030.jpg
111435-485245474.jpg
Hello I’m new to this site and I’m trying to find out if my bearded dragon Kinzleigh has MBD? I purchased her with no toenail on one or her toes and as she grows it seems like it growing sideways with just skin not a toenail. Also only one toe on each of her front legs are starting to bend. It doesn’t seem to bother her at all either. She has the right UVV lighting and gets the calcium needed so I just wanna find out if it is MBD or not and if so I can treat it before it’s too late

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I can have someone look at the nails for you---- what exactly are you using for a UVB--- NO coils please- this is very important --

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
A slightly crooked toe or two or slightly damaged nails are common in beardies. Not a sign of MBD, and the feet look pretty normal. :) If the nails get too long just Google on youtube for nail trimming tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom