4-month-old beauty totally stopped eating after having issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please help my beauty has been giving me issues since I got in from the pet store I have other posts about him.... He's currently taking bedroom with sailing in the nebulizer put other than that he will not drink any water or eat any bugs or critical care.. he was eating critical Care at least once a day and drinking a good amount of water so I was keeping him alive by feeding him everyday.. well was in the last 3 or 4 days he has totally stopped he will not drink anything I give him he will not laugh up any water, he looks really skinny and dried out and wrinkly like he's dehydrated I feel like his growth is already been stunted, because he's 4 months old but looks like I just got in front of pet store, because of all the issues that we had with the coccidiosis and then still dealing with the respiratory infection.. but I'm concerned that he's not eating at all or drinking any fluids can someone please help.. if this gets passed on to Tracy, Tracy I got the Bay trail to unflavored and the flavored that you sent me and he will not take either one so the only thing I've been able to do is put in the nebulizer

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Have the UVB and basking temps been gone over w/ you? I am assuming they have been and are all correct? Is he basking? One of his eyes looks like hes gonna shed- that can effect their eating-- how long has he not been eating- have you tried a bath to see if he will drink that way? Are you using a colored bulbs in the tank? Is he on meds for the RI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom