Possible URI? Not eating, slight clicking sounds, VERY young

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerBomb

Original Poster
Just thought I would update y'all on her condition. She ended up shedding her entire skin over the weekend, it was an obviously very uncomfortable experience for her but she got it all off. She ate a single dubia roach on Sunday as well. Then she got an x-ray done yesterday (Monday), since the lump hadn't moved AT ALL, which the xray showed nothing wrong with her internally. The vet was kinda at a loss and told me to just keep treating her for constipation & feeding her critical care.

Got her out to feed her today and felt the lump, it is noticeably lower on her abdomen now than before, and has taken on a turd shape :lol: It is very near her vent now and I'm hoping by tonight/tomorrow it will be out. I think she's gonna be okay, maybe added stress of her beginning a shed & uncomfortable constipation made her stop eating or something? Not sure. But she has been upgraded to a much bigger tank now with new decorations over the weekend & her good reptisun t5 10.0 light + hood comes in tonight or tomorrow then she will have a complete and proper setup - Which will hopefully all together get her back onto the path of health and feeling like herself again.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please post when you have the T 5 and I will help you get it placed in the tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom