Please please help!! :( humidity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logann

right now I’m having a really hard time with getting my humidity down in my tank. I’ve read and tried everything possible & for some reason it’s still not helping :( I got a Good dehumidifier, damp rid, fans, no water bowls, no weird substrate. I used a window kit on the windows in the room to keep out the air from outside bc sadly it’s raining & doesn’t look like it’s letting up anytime soon, the rooms not super big & I just put my juvenile dragon into a 75 gallon tank, but when she was in the smaller one it was fine. I’m not sure what else I can try or what’s causing the humidity in the tank To go up bc I got it down in the room just not the tank. I could move her back into the smaller tank but she’s so happy about being in the bigger one so it makes me sad to move her but I will if I need. She’s in a room by herself away from my other animals.I’m not sure what else I can do or what can be causing this but I don’t want her having breathing problems and I just need this to be fixed :( please if someone could help or give any advice I’d greatly appreciate it!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
First you did not say what the humidity is ---? And are you using a dial or a digital probe hygrometer? If your using a dial I would suggest you get a digital probe one set the probe on the back center wall - it will read the whole tank -- then if its 70% thats not good -- if its below 20% thats iffy - anything in between is fine --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom