Please please help!! :( humidity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logann

right now I’m having a really hard time with getting my humidity down in my tank. I’ve read and tried everything possible & for some reason it’s still not helping :( I got a Good dehumidifier, damp rid, fans, no water bowls, no weird substrate. I used a window kit on the windows in the room to keep out the air from outside bc sadly it’s raining & doesn’t look like it’s letting up anytime soon, the rooms not super big & I just put my juvenile dragon into a 75 gallon tank, but when she was in the smaller one it was fine. I’m not sure what else I can try or what’s causing the humidity in the tank To go up bc I got it down in the room just not the tank. I could move her back into the smaller tank but she’s so happy about being in the bigger one so it makes me sad to move her but I will if I need. She’s in a room by herself away from my other animals.I’m not sure what else I can do or what can be causing this but I don’t want her having breathing problems and I just need this to be fixed :( please if someone could help or give any advice I’d greatly appreciate it!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
First you did not say what the humidity is ---? And are you using a dial or a digital probe hygrometer? If your using a dial I would suggest you get a digital probe one set the probe on the back center wall - it will read the whole tank -- then if its 70% thats not good -- if its below 20% thats iffy - anything in between is fine --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom