Is there something wrong with my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogies14

110975-6106327842.jpg
We just rescued her. She wasnt being taken care of in her last home. Wasnt handled in over a month and was in the wrong set up. We are in the middle of fixing her enclosure. She eats, loves basking, loves to take baths, but something seems off compared to our other beardie. Her jaw seems slightly off. Like somewhat bigger on one side. Doesn't bother her though. Is this early MBD? Ill include a picture of her face and just what she looks like in general.
110975-1477031494.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I cant see anything so I am not sure exactly what your talking about- as long as she has NO Coils for a UVB and your basking temps are being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer and the UVB is properly placed in the tank you will stop MBD if it was starting -- it wont get any worse -- if you want to go over the tank set up for your lighting we can sure help you

boogies14

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2ru1bqcm said:
I cant see anything so I am not sure exactly what your talking about- as long as she has NO Coils for a UVB and your basking temps are being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer and the UVB is properly placed in the tank you will stop MBD if it was starting -- it wont get any worse -- if you want to go over the tank set up for your lighting we can sure help you

So in the second picture of just the face, the left lower jaw sticks out more than the other. Kinda like if it was swollen. Its easier to see in person. But just got all new lighting. Once i get her in the right set up. Ill make sure I post pictures to make sure its all accurate

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I looked at the full body pic of the face and was trying to see it but couldnt so it must really be hard to see --- I can see if AHBD can see what your talking about --- but to me she looks good

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, that's a beautiful + healthy looking dragon ! Like Karrie, I see no problem at all with her jaw. Enjoy her and post more pics when you get your new set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom