HELP - Pretty nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhoel379

Our Dragon Jojo, has not eaten much in the last two days. He has acted weird as well. He has these bigger bumps on the back of his head. They almost look like lumps. What is weird is being with him every day I did not notice it as much. My Mom, visited us for Easter today and said, "does he have those big bumps always?"

I am concerned and not seeing much online about this except an aneurysm? Which is almost always really bad apparently. Any one see this? Is this normal?

The bump on the right side (looking at the top of him) has a reddish, brown, tint to it. Also he just went to the bathroom and it was skinnier than normal. Not that either of these things are helpful but wanted to share if they are.

Thanks so much and happy Easter my fellow Dragon friends.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please post a pic of him https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on the XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post
please tell us what your using for a UVB coil or tube where in the tank is it and what are the basking temps and how are you taking them? NO stick ons please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom