Yellow in Bearded Dragons Mouth and some loose scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBlu

My bearded dragon is a little over a year old, and just now has yellow on the inside of his mouth. He eats normally and acts normal, but im still worried. He has a few loose scales too. Is this an infection and are there medications I can administer to him to help it?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, can you post pics of his scales ? Here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/

Loose scales are not uncommon but it would be good to show what you mean. Yellow in the mouth is also not uncommon in some dragons, just Google pics of + you'll see that some dragons do and it's normal. :)

BabyBlu

Original Poster
110821-8201565193.jpg
110821-9202075074.jpg
110821-8330487879.jpg
I also noticedhis nose looks like the skin is flat there and not a hole. The image makes the dark part of the skin look like a hole though. But his mouth used to be pink.
110821-17610514.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks healthy to me. The yellow coloring in his mouth looks natural and the loose scales just look like single scale sheds which are fairly common as they get older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom